Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ron's Playground

Now we're up to date!
While I've been busy inside, my DH has been busy in his backyard playground!
When we bought our house, only the front yard was landscaped.  Which left him the whole back yard to play with!  Here's what he's been up to so far:
Here's one path he made from our gate to our patio.
Here's looking from the opposite direction.
You can also see some of the planting beds
he made, and plants he's planted.
They actually grow bougainvillea here!
Here he has started a retaining wall to help
keep our soil from sliding down our sloping yard.
Here's a bed of bougainvillea and petunias he planted.
Here's some potted plants he got for our patio.
You can see he's also starting some seeds.
Some potted carnations on the patio.
Can you see the pohaku on the left?
More potted carnations!
A close up of some carnations. 
They smell wonderful!!!
Next time I'll have to take pics of his veggie 
and herb garden!  He's having so much fun!

4 comments:

Azlina Abdul said...

Ron did a good job with the garden....so pretty!

Love,
Lin

CC said...

I'll tell him you said so! :) He has a lot more to do! He's even making adobe bricks now! Just like a little boy in the play ground!
Love you!
CC

Christy Hartman said...

This garden is so,lovely. I am not much of a gardener so I am always impressed by those who are. I'm sure you use this for inspiration.

CC said...

Yup, Christy! I use it as inspiration! Wish I could do more in it myself!
Blessings!