Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2011 Christmas

I love Christmas and the holidays!
All the lights, colors, smells, tastes...
...so here's a look at part of our holiday this year:
DH put up lights in our downstairs windows
Here's the red
Here's the white

Hard to see but these are blue
Our tree this year
A beautiful crocheted pouch
from the aunt of my pal in Malaysia
A beautiful quilled card my pal made us.
You can see more on her site here.

A Christmas Angel
Cookies and Milk for Santa
And Carrots for the Reindeer

By Golly, they ate some!
Happy Snowman
Happy Snowwoman!

Happy DH with new shirt!
From my Secret Santa
I LOVE Ellen!
Ron with his onion soup crocks
Ron with some gifts from his Secret Santa
My incredible symbol book
Santa's Workshop
Freddy and Nell
There were SO many more pics of ornaments & gifts.  
It was hard to only choose a few!
We are truly blessed!

2 comments:

Jody said...

The photo's show that you all had a very very very happy Christmas!!!

CC said...

Yes we did! Especially when our pals helped us take down the ornaments and tree! ☺