Monday, March 8, 2010

Prince Gavin is Born!

My computer's acting sluggish, so I hope I can get some of this thru'! On my "bucket list" was to see a baby being born. Well, my goddess/niece was due on the 31st of January. So she gave me permission to be in the room. I flew out on the 26th, and planned to stay until February 4th...hoping that would cover days on both sides of the due date. Well my plane landed at 4:10 & my brother-in-law picked me up...poor guy! He had to give me the news that Gavin had just been born at 3:58!!! Missed it by a few minutes! Ack! But I did get to see his first bath & got a chance to hold him. Here he is above left. On the right is my little sister, his proud Grandma. Boy, am I gonna hold this over his head for a long time! :D LOL! The main thing is that he is healthy & in a loving home!
Welcome to this world Prince Gavin!

No comments: