Friday, January 22, 2010

Changes!

Every day our view of the mountains change! It's almost always sunny here, but occasionally we get some snow in the mountains. Today we started with about an inch of snow at our house, but the Winter Wonder Land was gone by 10 a.m.! We are so grateful to be living here with this wonderful view. We spend time every evening watching the sun set move up the mountains. We can tell the days are getting longer! It's a very hopeful time for us!
Plus, did I tell you all my Goddess daughter/niece is having her first baby? I'm gonna fly out to WA state to try & get there in time to see the baby born. I won't be gone long, but it's one of those things on my "bucket list".
If she doesn't wait for me, she's just gonna have to have another one!
So if I'm not on here for awhile, you'll know why.
And also why I can't show you what I've been doing lately! Tee Hee!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Love the view you have of the mountains, which ones?

We will miss you while you are away in WA state, but know that you enjoy seeing "family & friends".

My goodness look at all the "puzzles" you two have accomplished. I love working on puzzles, but space is so limited for us.

Always enjoy reading your blog.

Lvoe & Hugs Jo

CC said...

Hi, Sis!
They're the Sandias.
I will enjoy seeing my family & pals. It's been years!
You can work on puzzles when you come here. You can sit there all day if you want! :)
Love your blog too...the goddesses are great!
Ciao, bella!
CC