Friday, February 27, 2009

If you're squeamish, DO NOT LOOK!!!

When husbands retire, they learn all sorts of new things! Mine has decided to become a gourmet cook! Just ask anyone about his famous pot roast! But there are some things that he sees on the food networks that I'm not so sure of. This was one of them. It's called Beer Can Chicken. Now for various reasons, I had my doubts about this one. And I think I was right. It wasn't just that it was cooked over a 1/2 can of beer in an aluminum can, but the flavors were, well, different! But the next day, when we used the leftovers in pasta, well, it was redeemed!!!

2 comments:

Azlina Abdul said...

Oh my goodness! I've never seen anything like this before! I worry about the aluminum tin can too....is it safe to do that?? I wonder...

CC said...

Me either! It was so weird I just had to take a picture of it!! :)