Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Very Beadie Christmas!

In no particular order, here are some of the beaded gifts I made this year. Some were ornaments, a couple were Prayer Pockets, & one was a special fetish holder. I actually forgot to take pics of several others I made!!! But this will give you an idea of what a "Handmade Holiday" is all about. All of the beaded parts are off-loom beading square stitch one bead at a time. Most had at least 600 beads per item! I had very busy fingers!









I thought I was too sick to post all these today, but just decided I wanted to get 'em all done before the end of the year! Only 3 more posts to go, then on to the New Year!

2 comments:

Azlina Abdul said...

I really admire your bead work dear...you are so good at doing it! All of the bead work here are so gorgeous! You did such a wonderful job dear! :)

CC said...

It sure took alot of time, but I think it was worth it!
Happy New Year!