Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


Wow! I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted! And I'm not sure I'll get to much today either. As you can see by that big mug of tea, I'm under the weather & don't have much energy to post about all the holiday fun we had this year! It was truly a wonderful, creative, holiday! "Mele", my singing dog, kept me company during the days of crafting! He has the most gruff voice! And his mouth moves! A pal sent him to me last year & I just love him! Of course he sings "Mele Kalikimaka", which is Hawaiian for "Merry Christmas".

And here is probably one of my most favorite holiday decorations! It's Santa's workshop & it really is what our house feels like most of the year, but especially at the holidays. We really get to feel like elves then!
So, if I don't get to post much else today, here's to a peaceful & healthy New Year for all of us!!!

No comments: