Saturday, November 8, 2008

Birthdays during Holiday Months

I don't know if other bloggers have this problem, but when it's the holidays, or birthdays, there's just certain things I can't blog about until the following month. That was the case in October! One year I was sent this Halloween card by my sister. Not sure you can tell in this picture, but it shows a witch pickin' at her feet with the comment "Where candy corn comes from"! Gross, yes? ;) Well, my girlfriend had her birthday in Oct., so I decided to make her a pair of earrings with this card as my inspiration. One ear a witch, the other a candy corn.
Here's a close up of the witch! I got this free pattern online...and it was harder than I thought it would be! But she likes tiny things, so she liked this!


Happy Birthday, Pal!

1 comment:

Azlina Abdul said...

Oh my goodness! The witch earrings is so cute! Looks so complicated to make....I've never seen anything like it before.....great job sweetie!