Monday, September 15, 2008

Elf Extraordinaire!

Gotta get going! Got alot to make for the holidays!!! Who knows who will get what! :) But holiday colors are starting to show up all around the house in different projects!
Also, in case anyone was wondering what the difference is in Delicas & regular seed beads, well here's a pic of 2 pieces. The one on the left is 25 Delicas high & 25 Delicas wide. The one on the right is 25 seed beads high & 25 seed beads wide. That's 625 beads in each one...if I did my math right! ;) Someone might want to check! LOL!
The pattern on the right is the finished pocket top I adapted from my Grandma's old filet crochet pattern.

4 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

Great comparison, CC...it would also be helpful, I think, to mention what size the seed beads are?

CC said...

Hi beadbabe49! I think that's a great suggestion. Wonder if I should go back in to edit, or make a new post? I never know what to do with this blogging stuff! But thanks!!! I really appreciate the help!
Warmest aloha!

Robin said...

Great that you're showing these comparison pictures!!!!! THanks!

Robin A.

CC said...

Thanks, Robin! Like beadbabe said tho', I really need to explain the next time I blog that these are the same size beads too! :)
Warmest aloha!