Friday, January 18, 2008

Still Working on December BJP!

Wow! Doing a handmade Christmas sure put me behind on certain things. But I know I'll eventually catch up! One day & step at a time. Here's where I'm at with my December BJP:

I'm thinking about what I want to do for January, and hope to get to it soon. I'm not the sort of person who can work on 2 journal pages at once! Other art projects I can, but this is more personal. I sure am learning alot thru' this whole project! I can't believe it's over 1/2 a year already!

1 comment:

Timaree said...

You'll get this page done eventually. I just got November done! Once I finally sat down to it it went pretty fast and I find, like you, I can only do one at a time. I thought of working all 3 at once to catch up but couldn't do it in the end.