Friday, October 12, 2007

Swaps Galore

OK...so some other things I've been involved in are swaps. All kinds of different swaps. Here's just a few that I've recently finished, or am almost finished.
First, my pal Jo and I, just finished an almost 2 year journal swap...hey, we like to take our time! :)
Here's a pic of my finished journal:


Then I did an ATC swap with my pal Azlina in Malaysia. Her country's flower is the hibiscus, & it's our state flower. It's the first time I beaded on a preprinted fabric instead of one of my own photos:



And 3 of us are just finishing up a Bendi doll swap! This is what they looked like when they started awhile back. I wonder what they'll look like when they're all done?! Mine is the middle one. I tinted her using bogolan fini...a mud cloth technique from Africa.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I have a pretty good idea what the middle one looks like & even the one to the left, wonder what the right one looks like....