Friday, October 26, 2007

October BJP done!

Yea! I'm ahead this month! Woo hoo! Got the BJP done for October. First I put a border of milky white beads around the edge.

Then I asked DH his opinion...we agreed it need something else...so I tried another row using beads & Swarovski crystals.


I liked it so finished it that way! And here it is:

That's all for this week...can't show anything else 'cuz I've been busy with Christmas gifts! And I wouldn't want to give away any hints! :)

Happy weekend, & Happy Halloween to those of you who Trick or Treat!

With aloha,
CC

P.S. Ooops...looks like I uploaded that first image HUGE! And I have no idea how to delete it & replace it. Can't find a "cut" option! Oh, well! :)
P.P.S. Thanks Robin for teaching me how to fix the picture!!! :)

10 comments:

Jody said...

I agree with Ron it did need the extra color around the edge...lovely...huggies

abeadlady said...

Oh yes. That edging is the perfect finish for this page. Beautiful.
Arline

Robin said...

The border is the perfect "container" for the energy within! Bravo!

Robin said...

To change a picture:
1. Sign in
2. On dashboard, select "edit posts"
3. Click the box in front of the post you want to edit.
4. Click edit.
5. Highlight the "offending" picture.
6. Hit "delete" on your keyboard.
7. Poof! It's gone.
8. Add the correct picture in the way you always do.
9. Highlight the picture, click and drag to the correct position.
10. Publish the revision.

KV said...

Isn't it fun when husbands give valuable input? This turned out beautifully . . .


Kathy V in NM

Timaree said...

This is a very nice page CC. It's complete in it's not being overly busy. I like your color selection which is great for a fall page. You ought to be proud of your improv work for sure.

beadbabe49 said...

Another lovely month done...

CC said...

Thanks all for your comments & help!!! What a wonderful group we have here!
With warmest aloha,
CC

mAtilda said...

hallo, CC, ho alcune cose per te, ma la mia connessione è molto lenta e per ora non posso inviarti nulla.
esse sono notizie sul trapunto e sul needlecase. intanto ti dico che il needlecase è un piccolo cuscinetto ricamato a forma di caramella che veniva usato per avvolgere i pizzi e i ricami preziosi. in genere realizzato in lino e ricamato come un sampler. qui puoi vedere qualcosa sul mio blog http://matilda-labo.spaces.live.com. a presto, matilda

ACey said...

Hi CC - have been having trouble accessing blogspot blogs so am just now getting a chance to see your October page. I love the energy of the piece as well as the colors. Like everybody else, I think the border is wonderful and the perfect finish. Thanks as well for the enthusiastic comments about my page.